Deadeus is an authentic horror Gameboy game developed with Chris Maltby’s GB Studio engine, with music by Stuart Busby. The game revolves around a little boy who has a prophetic nightmare telling him that everyone will die in 3 days and that he must investigate his village to see how he can save them, if at all. The game has 11 endings and no direct path leaving it up to the player to decide the best course of action.
- Best Cheap Car Insurance Companies for 2022
- Amazon Luna’s Cloud Gaming Platform Comes Out of Early Access With Free Prime Games
- AKG K245 Studio Headphones Review: Affordable Professional Studio Monitors
- Elden Ring: How To Find Malenia, Mohg And Draglonlord Placidusax
- Battlefield 2042 player count drops below nine-year-old Battlefield 4
- Is it worth the premium?
- Every Pokémon confirmed so far for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet