Dying 1983 is the new adventure of the Dying franchise. In this first-person puzzle game, Dying 1983, you control the protagonist to freely explore the 3D scenes, using a variety of props gathered to solve one puzzle after another, ultimately revealing the hidden truth behind to explore the screens. The game retains the acclaimed puzzle gameplay of its predecessor, with three times as many puzzles. Hundreds of strange items have been added to take the exploration experience a huge leap forward. The text of the script is five times larger than its predecessor, and the story and performances have been vastly improved so that the iconic character of the series, Fishhead, will appear in a more unexpected form this time!
- Best Cheap Car Insurance Companies for 2022
- Amazon Luna’s Cloud Gaming Platform Comes Out of Early Access With Free Prime Games
- AKG K245 Studio Headphones Review: Affordable Professional Studio Monitors
- Elden Ring: How To Find Malenia, Mohg And Draglonlord Placidusax
- Battlefield 2042 player count drops below nine-year-old Battlefield 4
- Is it worth the premium?
- Every Pokémon confirmed so far for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet